6061A Gigatronics RF Generator
The 6061A is a 1.05 GHz RF Generator from Gigatronics. An RF generator is a tool engineers use to generate sinusoidal outputs while testing electronic equipment. The output will automatically have its frequency varied or swept between frequencies. A “sweep” is one complete cycle of a frequency variation. Engineers use RF signal generators as test equipment, mostly to measure responses of filters, amplifiers, and electrical components.
- Frequency range: 0.01 MHz to 1050 MHz in 10 Hz steps
- +13 dBm to -127 dBm level range in 0.1 dB steps
- AM and FM, Internal and External
- Internal 400 Hz and 1000 Hz modulation oscillator
- Relative frequency and amplitude
- Volts/dBm conversion
- Stores/Recall Memory
- Master/Slave for frequency, amplitude, and modulation step controlled by IEEE-488 Interface
The Giga-tronics 6061A Synthesized RF Signal Generator is an ideal choice for general purpose RF testing from 10 kHz to 1.05 GHz. The 6061A is programmable from -147 to above +13 dBm with 0.1 dB resolution, and accuracy is ±1.0 dB from -127 to +13 dBm.
Built-in AM and FM are provided along with a number of amplitude features, including Relative Amplitude, RF On/Off and Fixed Range.