6063B Agilent DC Electronic Load
The 6063B is a 250 watt DC Electronic Load from Agilent. Simulate loading on an electronic circuit including power supply testing, ATE applications, LED testing, and more.
- Power: 250W
- Volts: 240
- Amps: 10
- GPIB control and readback of current, voltage and resistance
- Built-in pulse waveform generation with programmable amplitude, frequency, duty cycle and slew rate
- Continuous and pulse modes
- Electronic calibration
- Trigger for external synchronization
- Analog voltage control in constant current mode
- Parallel units in constant current mode
- Remote voltage sense in constant voltage mode
- VXI plug&play drivers
The Agilent 6063B is ideal for the test and evaluation of DC power sources and power components and are well suited for applications in areas such as research and development, production, and incoming inspection. Simulate loading on an electronic circuit including power supply testing, ATE applications, LED testing, and more.