60N50 Anritsu Bridge
- Frequency Range: 5 MHz to 2.0 GHz
- Directivity: 40 dB (46 dB option 1)
- Insertion loss: 6.5 dB nominal
- Maximum input power: 0.5 W
- 50 Ohm impedance
- Test port connector: N(m), 60NF50: N(f)
The 60N50 SWR Bridge is a precision, high directivity measurement component ideal for SWR and return loss measurements. The 60N50 is used with other test instruments for making fixed and swept frequency return loss (SWR) measurements over a wide range of radio frequencies. Return loss measurements are made to check the performance of systems, subsystems, and microwave components such as amplifiers, directional couplers, attenuators, filters, splitters, and terminations.