61602 Chroma AC Source
The 61602 is a 1000 VA AC Source from Chroma. AC Sources supply AC voltage and current to test, design, and troubleshoot electric and electronic circuits. applications include Research, Design, ATE applications, and QA to name a few.
- Volts: 150V/0-300V/Auto
- Current : 8A / 4A (150V / 300V)
- Power: 1000VA
- Frequency: 15 Hz–1000 Hz
- Compact size and weight attributable to advance PWM technology
- Built-in PFC, provide input power factor over 0.98 (full load)
- AC+DC output mode for voltage DC offset simulation
- Programmable slew rate setting for changing voltage and frequency
- Programmable voltage, current limit
- One-key recall for 9 different voltage and frequency
- Low output impedance for testing IEC 61000-3-2 ( 61605 )
- Comprehensive measurement capability, V, Irms, Ipk, Inrush, P, Q, S, PF, CF of current and etc.
- High output current crest factor, ideal for inrush current testing
- Turn on, turn off phase angle control
- TTL signal which indicates ON/OFF
- Analog programming interface
- 3 units combined to 3-phase power output
- Easy-use software for operation and ON/OFF test
- Optional GPIB and RS-232C interface
- Full protection: OP,OC,OV and OT protection
The Chroma 61602 uses modern PWM technology to provide a pure programmable AC signal with distortion less then 0.5%. Instrument provides both AC or DC or AC+DC modes to allow testing of the most complex devices. In addition to advanced readback functions the instrument include a power amplifier mode allowing of power replication of almost any wave shape. The 61602 is suitable for commercial, avionics, and military applications from bench-top testing to mass production.
The 61600 series generates very clean AC output with distortion less than 0.3% at 50/60Hz. With the state-of-the-art PWM technology and power factor correction circuit, the 61600 series yields higher efficiency and delivers more output power. The 61600 series is capable of delivering up to 6 times of peak current compared to its maximum rated current that makes it ideal for inrush current test.