61701 Chroma AC Source
The 61701 is a 1500 VA AC Source from Chroma. AC Sources supply AC voltage and current to test, design, and troubleshoot electric and electronic circuits. applications include Research, Design, ATE applications, and QA to name a few.
- Volts: 150V / 300V
- Current: 4A / 2A
- Power: 1500VA
- Frequency: 15~1.2 kHz
- Phase angle: 0~360°
- Built-in PFC, provides input power factor of over 0.98
- AC+DC output mode
- Comprehensive measurement capability,V, Irms, Ipk, Iinrush, P, PF, CF of current etc.
- Programmable r.m.s. current limit
- Turn on, turn off phase angle control
- Optional function for transient voltage output
- Full protection: OP, OC, OV and OT protection
- Optional GPIB and RS-232C interface
- Advanced PWM technology delivers high power density in a compact rack-mountable package
- User-definable power-on state
- Built-in output isolation relays
- Avionics Testing of Military and Aircraft
- UPS / AVR Testing
- Power Supply Testing
- Air-Conditioner Testing
- Servo Motor, Synchro Moto Testing
- Transformers Testing
- Relays, Switches Testing
- Breakers, Fuses Testing
The Chroma Programmable AC source model 61701 delivers pure, 5-wire, 3-phase AC power. Unlike the traditional 3-phase AC source, it includes low power rating models at very low cost. Users can program voltage and frequency, measure the critical characteristics of the output on its LCD display. It delivers the right solution to simulate all kinds of input condition of UUT to be utilized in R&D and QA. It is also suitable for commercial applications from laboratory testing to mass productions.
The 61700 supplies the output voltage from 0 to 300VAC and it can be set individually for each phase. Users also can set the phase angle from 0° to 360°. These kinds of function make the 61700 series can simulate unbalance 3-phase power. Because of the wide output frequency from 15 to 1200Hz, it is suitable for avionics, marine and military application. The AC+DC mode extends the output function to simulate abnormal situation when power line contains DC offset.