62 MAX Fluke Thermometer
- Highly accurate infrared thermometer for measuring temperatures from -30°C to 500°C (-22°F to 932°F) accurate to +1.5°C or +1.5% of reading (whichever is greater)
- Provides a 10:1 Distance to spot ratio
- Offers single laser targeting for accurate and repeatable measurements
- Features IP54 rating against dust and moisture
- High and low alarms for rapid detection of temperatures outside the limits
- Powered by a single, standard AA battery.
- Withstands a 3 m (9.8 ft.) drop
- Offers small, lightweight form factor to clip comfortably to your tool belt or belt loop, or easily fit in your tool box
- Features a large, backlit display to make data easier to read, even in dark areas.
- Displays Min/Max/Avg/Dif: the minimum, maximum or average temperature, or the difference between two measurements
- Comes with a three-year warranty -30-
- Temperature range - -30°C to 500°C (-22°F to 932°F)
- Accuracy - ±1.5°C or ±1.5% of reading, whichever is greater
- Response time (95%) - < 500 ms (95% of reading)
- Spectral response - 8 to 14 microns
- Emissivity - 0.10 to 1.00
The Fluke 62 MAX Infrared thermometer delivers many of the features of the Fluke 62 MAX+, but features a single laser and 10:1 distance to spot ratio. You can use the Fluke 62 MAX to perform non-contact temperature measurements on transformers, motors, pumps, panels, breakers, compressors, duct, steam lines, valves, and vents. It is small in size and extremely easy to use. The single laser helps you pinpoint the target for more accurate readings and makes it easier to measure temperatures in hard to reach areas. With its IP54 rating for dust and water resistance you can rely the Fluke 62 MAX to deliver accurate, repeatable temperature measurements, rain or shine, in even the dirtiest and dustiest industrial sites. And it’s rugged enough to take a 3-meter drop so no worries even if you work from a ladder.