6250 Xitron Phase Angle Meter
- Wide bandwidth (0.1Hz – 100kHz)
- 0.05% basic amplitude accuracy
- 0.05° phase accuracy
- Total & Individual harmonic analysis
- 110ppm accuracy, 1ppm resolution, frequency measurements
- 4-line scrollable (50 lines total) display and 101 element multimeter
- Separate amplitude and frequency scaling and phase offset on all outputs
- Phase sensitive or frequency selective voltage, current power and impedance measurements
- Frequency response and distortion analysis
- Front panel configuration lockout for dedicated production and QC test applications
- Can be configured to emulate older analog PAVs that exist in the market
The 6250 uses the most advanced digital signal processing technology and delivers true accuracy and versatility at the touch of a button. Phase Angle Voltmeters provide direct readouts of phase insensitive, phase sensitive and harmonic data. Units automatically calculate and display results. Self-calibration and testing capabilities ensure the most accurate results possible.
The 6250 comes pre-configured for most LVDT/RVDT tests, and is ready to go – right out of the box. The instrument requires less set-up and maintenance than competing products. And, because of its simplicity of operation, the 6250 can be used by virtually anyone who wants access to results more quickly and more reliably.
|AIO-12||AIO - 12 Channel Analog Output - 16 Channel Digital Output|
|Rackmount||RE - Rack Adapter Kit|
Looking for other manuals? Search all of our available manuals here.