6263B HP DC Power Supply
The 6263B is a 200 Watt DC Power Supply from AHP. Supplies DC Voltage and Current to test, design, and troubleshoot electric and electronic circuits. Applications include Burn In, QA, ATE, Research, Design, and Education to name a few.
- Voltage: 20V
- Current: 10A
- Power: 200W
- Overvoltage Protection Crowbar
- Low peak-to-peak ripple
- Continuously variable output voltage and current-no range switching
- Auto-series, auto-parallel and auto-tracking operation
- Remote error sensing
- Low output impedance
- Fully rated for any overload condition including continuous short circuit operation
- Front panel voltmeter and ammeter
The Agilent HP 6263B is equipped with CV/CC capability. The Agilent HP 6263B employs a transistor series regulator/triac-preregulator circuit to achieve high efficiency, excellent regulation, low ripple and noise, and moderate programming speeds in a compact full-rack width package.