6269B HP DC Power Supply
The 6269B is a 2000 Watt DC Power Supply from HP. Supplies DC Voltage and Current to test, design, and troubleshoot electric and electronic circuits. Applications include Burn In, QA, ATE, Research, Design, and Education to name a few.
- Voltage: 40V
- Current: 50A
- Power: 2000W
- Over-voltage protection
- Analog programmable
- Remote sensing
- Auto-series, auto-parallel, and auto-tracking operation
- <50us load transient recovery
- Ripple and noise (20 Hz to 20 MHz): CV: 1 mV RMS, 5 mV peak-to-peak; CC: 25 mA RMS
- Load regulation: 0.01% + 200 uV, 0.02% + 2 mA
- Line regulation: 0.01% + 200 uV, 0.02% + 2mA
The Agilent HP 6269B is one of the constant-voltage/constant-current power supplies that achieves high efficiency, excellent regulation, low ripple and noise, and moderate programming speeds in a compact, full rack width package.