6274B HP DC Power Supply
The 6274B is a 900 Watt DC Power Supply from HP. Supplies DC Voltage and Current to test, design, and troubleshoot electric and electronic circuits. Applications include Burn In, QA, ATE, Research, Design, and Education to name a few.
- Voltage: 60V
- Current: 15A
- Power: 900W
- Over-voltage protection
- Analog programmable
- Remote sensing
- Auto-series, auto-parallel, and auto-tracking operation
- <50us load transient recovery
- Ripple and noise (20 Hz to 20 MHz): CV: 200 uV RMS, 20 mV peak-to-peak; CC: 5 mA RMS
- Load regulation: 0.01% + 200 uV, 0.02% + 500 mA
- Line regulation: 0.01% + 200 uV, 0.02% + 500 mA
The Agilent HP 6274B is a high-performance constant voltage/constant current power supply with an output rating of 0-60 Volts. The Agilent HP 6274B employs a transistor series-regulator/triac-preregulator circuit to achieve high efficiency, excellent regulation, low ripple and noise, and moderate programming speeds in a compact full-rack width package.