6284A HP DC Power Supply
The 6284A is a 60 Watt DC Power Supply from HP. Supplies DC Voltage and Current to test, design, and troubleshoot electric and electronic circuits. Applications include Burn In, QA, ATE, Research, Design, and Education to name a few.
- Voltage: 20V
- Current: 3A
- Power: 60W
- Remote sensing and programming
- Auto-series, auto-parallel, and auto-tracking
- Front and rear output terminals
- Floating output to serve as positive or negative source
- Ripple and noise (20 Hz to 20 MHz): CV: 500 uV RMS, 5 mV peak-to-peak; CC: 5 mA RMS
- Line regulation: 0.01% + 1 mV, 0.05% + 1 mA
- Load regulation: 0.01% + 1 mV, 0.05% + 1 mA
The Agilent 6284A is completely transistorized and suitable for either bench or relay rack operation. The 6284A is a compact, well-regulated, Constant Voltage/Constant Current supply that will furnish full rated output voltage at the maximum rated output current or can be continuously adjusted throughout the output range.