63030 Chroma DC Electronic Load Module
- 60 Amps
- 64 Volts
- 300 Watts
- Plug-in electronic load modules in selectable mainframes
- Parallel load modules up to 2400W for high current and power application
- Master/Slave interface for synchronizing multiple loads
- GPIB/RS-232 Interface
- CC, CR, CV, and CP operation modes
- Precision loading delivers 150£gA resolution
- Minimize input resistance allowing load to sink high current at low voltage
- Dynamic loading with speed up to 20 kHz
- Real time load simulation and output measurement
- Store up to 100 sets of front panel input Status for instant recall
- 15 bits precision voltage and current measurement with multi-range selection
- Remote sensing capability
- 20 MHz differential mode noise measurement
- Short circuit test & short current measurement
The Chroma 63030 Smart Electronic Load System is the state-of-the-art instrument for testing DC power sources and power electronic components. The system is configured by plugging the user selectable load modules into the system mainframe, and operated using the instrument front panel keypads or the remote controlled instructions via GPIB interface. The load modules can be programmed independently for testing multi-output DC/DC power supplies, or in parallel for testing high power application.
The 6300 family offers 4 types of modular loads with power ranging from 60 watts to 300 watts, current setting from 150£gA to 60A, and voltage measurement from 0.5mV to 250V. Each load is isolated and floating, programmable in dual current ranges and measuring voltage ranges, and capable of synchronizing interface for master/slave control operation. The load can be operated in constant current, constant resistance,constant voltage, or constant power mode.
The 6300 can simulate a wide range of dynamic loading applications. The loading waveform is user programmable in slew rates, load levels, duration, and conducting voltage. The load can also be controlled via external analog control voltage, or signal generator to simulate specific application requirements. Furthermore, up to 100 sets of system operating status can be stored in battery backup SRAM and recalled instantly for automated testing application.