63103 Chroma DC Electronic Load Module
The 63103 is a 300 watt DC electronic load module from Chroma. Simulate loading on an electronic circuit including power supply testing, ATE applications, LED testing, and more.
- Power: 300W
- Voltage: 80
- Current: 60
- Mainframes holds four or two modules, up to 8 loads total
- Parallel load modules up to 1,200 W total power, 240 A total current
- Constant Current, Constant Resistance, Constant Voltage, Short Circuit modes
- Dynamic loading from 0.1 Hz to 20 kHz with internal pulse generator
- Fast, adjustable slew rate from 0.32 mA/µS to 5 A/µS
- User programmable 100 sequential front panel setups
- Built-in voltage, current, & power measurement
- Remote sensing capability
- RS-232 and GPIB Interfaces
The Chroma 63103 is a DC Electronic Load Module. The Chroma 63103 is suitable for the test and evaluation of multi-output AC/DC power supply, DC/DC converter, charger and power electronic components and good for application in areas such as research and development, production, and incoming inspection.