63112A Chroma DC Electronic Load Module
The 63112A is a 1200 watt DC electronic load module from Chroma. Simulate loading on an electronic circuit including power supply testing, ATE applications, LED testing, and more.
- Voltage: 80V
- Current: 240A
- Power: 1200W
- Synchronization with multiple loads
- Flexible CC, CR, CP and CV operation modes
- Dynamic loading with speeds up to 20 kHz
- Fast response of 0.32mA/s - 10A/s slew rate
- Minimum input resistance allows the load to sink high current at low voltages
- Real time power supply load transient response simulation and output measurements
- User programmable 100 sequences. Front panel input status for user-friendly operation
- High/Low limits of testing parameters to test GO/NG
- Digital I/O control
- Over current protection (OCP) testing function
- Constant Current Mode
- Constant Resistance Mode
- Constant Voltage Mode
- Constant Power Mode
The Chroma 63112A Programmable DC Electronic Loads are ideal for the test and evaluation of multi-output AC/DC power supplies, DC/DC converters, chargers and power electronic components. It is designed for applications in research and development, production, and incoming inspection. The system is configured by plugging the user selectable load modules into the system mainframe. The user interfaces include an ergonomically designed user friendly keypad on the front panel and the following computer interfaces: RS-232C, USB or GPIB.
The 6310A series offers 8 different modules with power ratings from 100 watts to 1,200 watts, current ratings from 0.5mA to 240A, and voltage ratings from 0.5mV to 500V. The loads can be operated in constant current, constant voltage, constant power and constant resistance and may be placed in parallel for increased current and power.