63301 Chroma DC Electronic Load
- Power: 20W; 200W
- Voltage Range: 0~80V
- Current Ranges: 0-4A; 0-40A
- Minimum Operation Voltage (DC): 0.5V @ 2A, 0.5V @ 20A, 1.0V @ 4A, 1.0V @ 40A
- Improve operating speeds of load for auto test system integration
- Synchronous paralleling control mode, allow Synchronous load control under static and dynamic Loading mode up to 6000W
- Up to 8 channel in one mainframe, fit for testing Multiple output SMPS
- GPIB/RS-232 Interface
- CC, CR, CV operating modes
- Dynamic loading with speed up to 20kHz
- Programmable slew rate, up to 10A/us
- Only need 1V to draw rated current
- Individual panel meters
- Real time power supplies load transient response simulation and output measurement
- 15-bit precision voltage and measurement with dual-range selection
- Remote sensing capability
- Short circuit test
- Self-test at power-on
Constant Current Mode
- Range: 0~4A, 0~40A
- Resolution: 1mA, 10mA
- Accuracy: 0.1%+0.1%F.S., 0.1%+0.2%F.S.
Constant Resistance Mode
- Range: 0.0375Ω~150Ω (200W/16V); 1.875Ω~7.5kΩ (200W/80V)
- Resolution: 12 bits
- Accuracy: 150Ω: 0.1 Ω+ 0.2%; 7.5kΩ: 0.01 Ω+ 0.1%
Constant Voltage Mode
- Range: 0~80V
- Resolution: 20mV
- Accuracy: 0.05% ± 0.1%F.S.
Dynamic Mode: C.C. Mode
- T1 & T2: 0.025mS~10mS/Res:1uS; 1mS~30S/Res:1mS
- Accuracy: 1uS/1mS+100ppm
- Slew Rate: 0.64~160mA/µS; 6.4~1600mA/µS
- Resolution: 0.64mA/µSL; 6.4mA/µS
- Min. Rise Time: 10µs (typical)
- Current: 0~4A; 0~40A
- Resolution: 1mA; 10mA
- Current Accuracy: 0.4%F.S.
Voltage Read Back
- Range: 0~16V 0~80V
- Resolution: 0.5mV 2.5mV
- Accuracy: 0.05% + 0.05%F.S.
Current Read Back
- Range: 0~4A; 0~40A
- Resolution: 0.125mA; 1.25mA
- Accuracy: 0.1% + 0.1%F.S.
- Over Power Protection: ≅20.8W ≅208W
- Over Current Protection: ≅4.08A ≅40.8A
- Over Temperature Protection: ≅85°C
- Over Voltage Protection: ≅81.6V
- Current: ≅40A
- Voltage (CV): 0V
- Resistance (CR): ≅0.0375Ω
- Input Resistance (Load Off): 100kΩ (Typical)
- Temperature Coefficient: 100PPM/°C (Typical)
- Power: Supply from 6314 Mainframe
- Dimensions: (W x H x D) 81 x 172 x 495 mm
- Operating Range: 0~40°C
- EMC & Safety: CE
The Chroma Model 6330 series high speed DC electronic load improves CPU clock, baud rate, parser and added synchronic parallel function for fast operation, which is ideal for auto test system integration to increase your manufacturing test throughput. Plugging the user selectable load modules into the system mainframe can also provide easy system configuration and future reconfiguration configure the system.
The 6330 family offers 8 types of modular loads with power ranging from 30 watts to 1200 watts, current from 0.5mA to 240A, and voltage measurement from 0.5mV to 500V. Each load is isolated and floating, programmable in dual current range and measuring voltage range, and capable of synchronizing with other modules for control operating. The load can be operated in constant current, constant voltage, and constant resistance.
With Synchronic parallel control capability, 6330 series loads allow users to parallel and synchronize more than one load together from an internal loading control signal. This feature provides synchronic dynamic loading test for multi-output power and high power test solution.
Real time measurement of voltage, current, is integrated into each 6330 load module using a 15-bit precision measurement circuit. The user can perform on line voltage measurement and adjustment, or simulate short circuit test using the simple keypad on the front panel.
The 6330 have self-diagnosis routine to maintain instrumental performance all the time. It is also protected against OPP, OCP, OVP, OTP, and reverse polarity to guarantee quality and reliability for even the most demanding engineering testing and ATE application.