6434B Agilent DC Power Supply
The 6434B is a 1000 W, 40 V, 25 A DC Power Supply from Agilent. Supplies DC Voltage and Current to test, design, and troubleshoot electric and electronic circuits. Applications include Burn In, QA, ATE, Research, Design, and Education to name a few.
- Voltage: 0-40V
- Current: 0-25A
- Power: 1000W
- Constant voltage/constant current operation
- Output continuously variable to zero in either voltage or current mode
- Efficiency up to 75% at full output
- Excellent line transient immunity
- Input Power: 115 VAC, ± 10%, single phase, 57 to 63 Hz
The Agilent HP 6434B is an SCR-regulated supply designed for applications requiring a fixed or variable DC source with moderate regulation and ripple. Large easy-to-read meters continuously monitor output voltage and current. Input and output power, remote sensing, remote programming, and auto-series, -parallel, and -tracking connections are made to bus bars and terminal blocks on the rear panel. Also incorporates reverse voltage protection and a fused AC input.