6517A Keithley Meter
- Measures resistances up to 200 T Ohm
- 1fA–20mA current measurement range
- <20µV burden voltage on lowest current ranges
- <3fA bias current
- Up to 125 rdgs/s
- Unique voltage reversal method for high resistance measurements
- Optional plug-in scanner cards
The Keithley 6517A, Electrometer/High Resistance Meter, offers accuracy and sensitivity specifications unmatched by any other meter of this type.
It also offers a variety of features that simplify measuring high resistances and the resistivity of insulating materials.
With reading rates of up to 125 readings/second, the Keithley 6517A, Electrometer/High Resistance Meter, is also significantly faster than competitive electrometers, so it offers a quick, easy way to measure low-level currents.