6531-200M-B Fluke Pressure Calibrator
- No weights to load and unload, transport or send out for calibration
- Provides real-time pressure indication with no need to know and correct for local gravity or ambient temperature
- No piston-cylinder changes
- No significant sensitivity to level or vibration
- Able to set and read any pressure value exactly, no minimum increment limited by smallest available masses; perfect for applications that require setting a nominal pressure precisely on the device under test and measuring it, such as analog gauge calibration
- Operates in any unit of measure, switching easily from one unit to the next
- Electronic Deadweight Tester
- Vacuum Liquid Fill Kit
- Test Station Quick-Mount Fitting
- NPT Adapters: 1/8", 1/4", 3/8" and 1/2"
- BSP Adapters: 1/8", 1/4", 3/8" and 1/2"
- Metric Adapters: M20 x 1.5 and M14 x 1.5
- Power Supply
- Operating Manual
- Power Requirements: To RPM4-E-DWT: 12V DC 1.2A To AC to DC Power supply: 100 to 240V AC, 50/60 Hz
- Storage Temperature: -20 to 70°C
- Operating Temperature: 10 to 40°C
- Weight: 1 Q-RPT: Approx. 12 kg (26 lb) 2 Q-RPT: Approx. 14 kg (30 lb)
- Dimensions: E-DWT Footprint: 41.4 x 37.1cm (16.3 x 14.6") E-DWT Height: 26.9cm (10.6"), 33.6cm (13.2") to max variable volume handle height
- Pressure Range: Up to 200 mPa (30k psi), depending on configuration
- Operating Medium: All 6531 and 6532 E-DWT Kits are shipped dry, standard preparation. Can be filled with di-ethyl-hexyl sebacate, silicon oils, propylene glycol, fully fluorinated liquids, partially fluorinated liquids, isopropyl alcohol and distilled water or mineral oil.
- Reservoir Capacity: 300 cc (18 in3)
- Variable Volume Displacement: 3 cc (0.18 in3), 200 mPa (30,000 psi) maximum
- Filling and Priming Pump Displacement: 3.7 cc (0.23 in3)
The 6531-200M-B is a pressure calibrator from Fluke. Complete hydraulic pressure calibrator used in the laboratories or instrument shop, in the field or in-situations calibrations and tests. Designed to deliver traditional hydraulic deadweight tester performance to cover a wide workload with digital measurement features and convenience.