6532-140M Fluke Pressure Calibrator
- No weights to load and unload, transport or send out for calibration
- Provides real-time pressure indication with no need to know and correct for local gravity or ambient temperature
- No piston-cylinder changes
- No significant sensitivity to level or vibration
- Able to set and read any pressure value exactly, no minimum increment limited by smallest available masses; perfect for applications that require setting a nominal pressure precisely on the device under test and measuring it, such as analog gauge calibration
- Operates in any unit of measure, switching easily from one unit to the next
- Electronic Deadweight Tester
- Vacuum Liquid Fill Kit
- Test Station Quick-Mount Fitting
- NPT Adapters: 1/8", 1/4", 3/8" and 1/2"
- BSP Adapters: 1/8", 1/4", 3/8" and 1/2"
- Metric Adapters: M20 x 1.5 and M14 x 1.5
- Power Supply
- Operating Manual
- Pressure Range: Up to 200 MPa (30k psi), depending on configuration
- Operating Medium: Shipped dry, standard preparation. Can be filled with diethylhexyl sebacate, silicon oils, propylene glycol, fully fluorinated liquids, partially fluorinated liquids, isopropyl alcohol and distilled water or mineral oil.
- Reservoir Capacity: 300cc (18"3)
- Variable Volume Displacement: 3cc (0.18"3), 200 MPa (30,000 psi) maximum
- Filling and Priming Pump Displacement: 3.7cc (0.23"3)
- Power Requirements: To RPM4-E-DWT: 12V DC, 1.2A To AC to DC Power Supply: 100 to 240V AC, 50/60 Hz
- Storage Temperature: -20 to 70 °C
- Operating Temperature: 10 to 40 °C
- Weight: 1 Q-RPT: Approx. 12 kg (26 lbs) 2 Q-RPT: Approx. 14 kg (30 lbs)
- Dimensions: Footprint: 41.4 x 37.1cm (16.3 x 14.6") Height: 26.9cm (10.6"), 33.6cm (13.2") to max variable volume handle height
The 6532-140M is a pressure calibrator from Fluke. Complete hydraulic pressure calibrator used in the laboratories or instrument shop, in the field or in-situations calibrations and tests. Designed to deliver traditional hydraulic deadweight tester performance to cover a wide workload with digital measurement features and convenience.