6624A Agilent DC Power Supply
The 6624A is a 40 W, 50 V, 0.8 A, DC Power Supply from Agilent. Supplies DC Voltage and Current to test, design, and troubleshoot electric and electronic circuits. Applications include Burn In, QA, ATE, Research, Design, and Education to name a few.
- 2 Outputs at 20V/2A, 2 Outputs at 50V/0.8A
- Power: 40W
- Programmable Quad Output
- Simple programming commands ease access to all features and capabilities.
- Dual ranging outputs provide greater flexibility in available voltage and current.
- GPIB programming of voltage and current
- Measured voltage and current read-back over the GPIB
- Two outputs can be connected in parallel or in series
- Automatic selection of operating voltage and current range
- Programmable over-voltage and over-current protection
- Self-test occurs at power-on from an GPIB command
- Electronic calibration via GPIB
- 10 store-recall states
- SCPI (Standard Comments for Programming Instruments)
- VXI plug & play drivers
The Agilent 6624A has up to four linear low noise power supply outputs combined with a built in GPIB interface. The high performance DC power supplies offer spec and accuracy for test optimization. The multiple output, 40W power supply provides dual-range outputs; fast, low-noise outputs; built-in measurements and advanced programmable features; and protection features to ensure DUT safety.
Two, three, or four isolated outputs are integrated into one package, conserving rack space and GPIB addresses. Most of the outputs also provide dual ranges, for more current at lower voltage levels. The outputs can be connected in parallel or series to further increase the flexibility that these products offer the system designer.
Programming is done using industry standard SCPI commands. Test system integration can be further simplified by using the VXIplug&play drivers. These power supplies help reduce test time with fast up and down programming, enhanced by an active downprogrammer which can sink the full rated current.