68047C Anritsu RF Generator
The 68047C is a 20 GHz RF Generator from Anritsu. An RF generator is a tool engineers use to generate sinusoidal outputs while testing electronic equipment. The output will automatically have its frequency varied or swept between frequencies. A “sweep” is one complete cycle of a frequency variation. Engineers use RF signal generators as test equipment, mostly to measure responses of filters, amplifiers, and electrical components.
- Frequency Range: 0.01 to 20 GHz
- Output power without an attenuator: –15 dBm (–20 dBm typical)
- Output power with an attenuator: –120 dBm
- Output power with an electronic attenuator: –140 dBm
- Ultra-low SSB phase noise and spurious
- +17 dBm guaranteed leveled power to 20 GHz
- <5 ms switching time for <100 MHz sweep steps
- Digital frequency sweep and digital power sweep
- Wide dynamic range with accurate output levels
- Intuitive, menu-driven front panel
The Anritsu 68047C Synthesized CW Generators are microprocessor-based, synthesized signal sources with high resolution phase-lock capability. The 68047C generates both discrete CW frequencies and broad (full range) and narrow band step sweeps across the frequency range of 10 MHz to 20 GHz. All functions of the CW generator are fully controllable locally from the front panel or remotely (except for power on/standby) via the IEEE-488 General Purpose Interface Bus (GPIB).