68067C Anritsu Sweep Generator
The 68067C is a 40 GHz sweep generator from Anritsu. A sweep generator is a tool engineers use to generate sinusoidal outputs while testing electronic equipment. The output will automatically have its frequency varied or swept between frequencies. A sweep is one complete cycle of a frequency variation. Engineers use sweep signal generators as test equipment, mostly to measure responses of filters, amplifiers, and electrical components.
- Frequency range: 10 MHz-40 GHz
- Ultra-low SSB phase noise and spurious
- +17 dBm guaranteed leveled power to 20 GHz
- 0.1 Hz optional frequency resolution
- <5 ms switching time for <100 MHz sweep steps
- Digital frequency sweep and digital power sweep
- Wide dynamic range with accurate output levels
- Intuitive, menu-driven front panel
The Anritsu 68067C is a basic signal source that provides accurate outputs over a wide frequency and power range for local oscillator duty and other CW applications.