6812B Agilent AC Source
The 6812B is a 750 VA AC Source from Agilent. AC Sources supply AC voltage and current to test, design, and troubleshoot electric and electronic circuits. applications include Research, Design, ATE applications, and QA to name a few.
- 575 W
- 750 VA
- Crest Factor: 6
- Maximum RMS voltage: 300 V
- Maximum RMS current: 6.5 A
- AC and DC output capability
- Compact single-phase
- Power line disturbance simulation
- Arbitrary waveform generation
- High-accuracy measurements
- Built-in harmonic analysis capability
- Built-in GPIB and RS-232 interface with SCPI programming
- VXI plug & play drivers
The Agilent HP 6812B AC Power Source / analyzer is designed for applications which require precise control, accurate measurements, and analysis of single and three phase AC power. The feature set and performance levels of this product provide the flexibility necessary to power and test a wide variety of devices.