- Frequency range: 0.01 to 50 GHz
- Output power without an attenuator: –15 dBm (–20 dBm typical)
- Output power with an attenuator: –120 dBm
- Output power with an electronic attenuator: –140 dBm
- Ultra-low SSB phase noise and spurious
- +17 dBm guaranteed leveled power to 20 GHz
- <5 ms switching time for <100 MHz sweep steps
- Digital frequency sweep and digital power sweep
- Wide dynamic range with accurate output levels
- Intuitive, menu-driven front panel
- Fast analog sweep
- External FM, locked or unlocked
- External AM, log or linear
The Anritsu 68177C is your best choice for A.T.E. applications. It packs the highest performance available in a single 13.3 cm package to minimize rack space. High output power assures adequate signal strength to the device under test even after A.T.E. switching and cabling losses.
Accurately leveled output power to –120 dBm in 0.01 dB steps facilitates receiver sensitivity measurements. Fast 5 ms switching time maximizes system throughput. Internal list mode frees the A.T.E. controller to perform measurement analysis tasks. Optional SCPI programmability and free application drivers, including the IVICOM driver and National Instruments LabView® drivers, save you time and money in code generation and maintenance.
The Anritsu 68177C provides accurate outputs over a wide frequency and power range for Local Oscillator duty and other CW applications.