68347C Anritsu RF Generator
The 68347C is a 20 GHz RF Generator from Anritsu. An RF generator is a tool engineers use to generate sinusoidal outputs while testing electronic equipment. The output will automatically have its frequency varied or swept between frequencies. A “sweep” is one complete cycle of a frequency variation. Engineers use RF signal generators as test equipment, mostly to measure responses of filters, amplifiers, and electrical components.
- Frequency range: 0.01 to 20 GHz
- Output power without an attenuator: –15 dBm (–20 dBm typical)
- Output power with an attenuator: –120 dBm
- Output power with an electronic attenuator: –140 dBm
- Ultra-low SSB phase noise and spurious
- +17 dBm guaranteed leveled power to 20 GHz
- <5 ms switching time for <100 MHz sweep steps
- Digital frequency sweep and digital power sweep
- Wide dynamic range with accurate output levels
- Intuitive, menu-driven front panel
- Fast analog sweep
- External FM, locked or unlocked
- External AM, log or linear
- Internal pulse generator with swept delay capability for moving target simulation
- Flexible pulse triggering including free-run, delayed, gated, and composite
- 0 to 90% AM, log or linear, over DC to 100 kHz rates
- Four FM modes for up to 10 MHz at 8 MHz rates or 100 MHz deviation at 100 Hz rates
- Internal AM, FM, and ΦM generators, each with 7 modulating waveforms
- The Anritsu 68347C is the ultimate in full-function signal generation. The 68347C provides all the features of the other families along with comprehensive, high-performance modulation for signal simulation applications.
The Anritsu 68347C is your best choice for A.T.E. applications. It packs the highest performance available in a single 13.3 cm package to minimize rack space. High output power assures adequate signal strength to the device under test even after A.T.E. switching and cabling losses.