68369B Anritsu RF Generator
The 68369B is a 40 GHz RF Generator from Anritsu. An RF generator is a tool engineers use to generate sinusoidal outputs while testing electronic equipment. The output will automatically have its frequency varied or swept between frequencies. A “sweep” is one complete cycle of a frequency variation. Engineers use RF signal generators as test equipment, mostly to measure responses of filters, amplifiers, and electrical components.
- Frequency range: 0.01 to 40 GHz
- Ultra-low SSB phase noise; –100 dBc at 10 kHz offset from 10 GHz
- Waveguide extensions to 110 GHz
- Economical upgrades
- +17 dBm maximum power, –125 dBm minimum power
- Internal AM, FM, øM, pulse modulation
- User down-loaded complex modulation
The Anritsu 68369B Synthesized Sweep/Signal Generator provides all the capabilities of the CW generators, sweep generators, and signal generators in a single package. The 68369B provides you with the right synthesizer for your LO duty, component analysis, signal simulation, or A.T.E. applications.