6900 Krohn Hite Distortion Analyzer
The 6900 is a 1 MHz distortion analyzer from Krohn Hite. People use distortion analyzers for the measurement of alternating current (AC) voltages and distortion. Audio distortion analyzers test equipment for their total harmonic content of sinewaves, expressing the measurement as total harmonic distortion (THD).
- Frequency Range: 5 Hz to 1 MHz-Auto Nulling
- Voltage Range: .1 to 130 Volts RMS-Auto Level
- Fully Automatic Distortion Measurements
- Measures Distortion down to .005%
- Measures AC Voltage: .010-130 Volts RMS, 5 Hz to 1 MHz
- Internal Oscillator: 1 kHz, <.003% Distortion
The Krohn-Hite 6900 is the first fully automatic Distortion Analyzer to provide an easy solution to your distortion and AC voltage measurements over the frequency range from 5 Hz to 1 MHz.