69037B Anritsu RF Generator
The 69037B is a 20 GHz RF Generator from Anritsu. An RF generator is a tool engineers use to generate sinusoidal outputs while testing electronic equipment. The output will automatically have its frequency varied or swept between frequencies. A “sweep” is one complete cycle of a frequency variation. Engineers use RF signal generators as test equipment, mostly to measure responses of filters, amplifiers, and electrical components.
- Frequency range: 2 to 20 GHz
- Output power without an attenuator: –15 dBm (–20 dBm typical)
- Output power with an attenuator: –120 dBm
- Output power with an electronic attenuator: –140 dBm
- Ultra-low SSB phase noise and spurious
- +17 dBm guaranteed leveled power to 20 GHz
- <5 ms switching time for <100 MHz sweep steps
- Digital frequency sweep and digital power sweep
- Wide dynamic range with accurate output levels
- Intuitive, menu-driven front panel
The Anritsu 69037B is a basic signal source that provides accurate outputs over a wide frequency and power range for Local Oscillator duty and other CW applications.