69177A Anritsu Sweep Generator
The 69177A is a 50 GHz sweep generator from Anritsu. A sweep generator is a tool engineers use to generate sinusoidal outputs while testing electronic equipment. The output will automatically have its frequency varied or swept between frequencies. A sweep is one complete cycle of a frequency variation. Engineers use sweep signal generators as test equipment, mostly to measure responses of filters, amplifiers, and electrical components.
- Frequency range: 10 MHz-50 GHz
- 1 kHz resolution
- Ultra-low SSB phase noise; –100 dBc at 10 kHz offset from 10 GHz
- 0.01 to 65 GHz frequency coverage in a single coaxial output
- Waveguide extensions to 110 GHz
- Economical upgrades
- +17 dBm maximum power, –125 dBm minimum power
- Internal AM, FM, øM, pulse modulation
- User down-loaded complex modulation
- Step, analog, power, alternate, master/slave sweep modes
The Anritsu 69177A has a frequency range of 10 MHz-50 GHz and features analog, step, and manual sweep capability.