69247A Anritsu RF Generator
- Frequency Range: 0.01 to 20 GHz
- Output power: +13 dBm
- Output power with step attenuator: +11 dBm
- Ultra-low SSB phase noise; –100 dBc at 10 kHz offset from 10 GHz
- Waveguide extensions to 110 GHz
- Economical upgrades
- +17 dBm maximum power, –125 dBm minimum power
- Internal AM, FM, øM, pulse modulation
- User down-loaded complex modulation
The 69247A Synthesized Signal Generator provides AM and FM via external modulating signals or internal arbitrary waveform generators. The internal generators offer 7 modulating waveforms, including Gaussian noise, as well as user-defined arbitrary waveforms.
Pulse modulation parameters can be set externally or by the internal pulse generator. Doublet, triplet, or quadruplet pulses make RADAR blind spot testing easy. Simultaneous synchronized modulations let you set complex signal scenarios across the entire 10 MHz to 20 GHz frequency range.