69317B Anritsu RF Generator
The 69317B is an 8.4 GHz rf generator from Anritsu.
- Broad frequency coverage including 0.1 Hz to 8.4 GHz in a single coax output
- Ultra-low SSB phase noise and spurious
- <5 ms switching time for <100 MHz sweep steps
- Digital frequency sweep and digital power sweep
- Wide dynamic range with accurate output levels
- Intuitive, menu-driven front panel
- Fast analog sweep
- External FM, locked or unlocked
- External AM, log or linear
- Internal pulse generator with swept delay capability for movingtarget simulation
- Flexible pulse triggering including free-run, delayed, gated, and composite
- 0 to 90% AM, log or linear, over DC to 100 kHz rates
- Four FM modes for up to 10 MHz at 8 MHz rates or 100 MHz deviation at 100 Hz rates
- Internal AM, FM, and ΦM generators, each with
- 7 modulating waveforms
The Anritsu 69317B is the ultimate in full-function signal generation. The 69317B provides all the features of the other families along with comprehensive, high-performance modulation for signal simulation applications.
The image is for reference only. See product specification for details.