700LTP-1 Fluke Physical Measurement Equipment
The 700LTP-1 is physical measurement equipment from Fluke. Dimensional and physical measurement test equipment is useful for calibrating and repairing many types of electronic systems. Physical measurement test equipment can calibrate oscilloscopes, high potential testers, multimeters, insulation test sets, and much more. A physical measurement test detects issues involving temperature, torque, and force, enabling an engineer to troubleshoot and repair problems. No matter what type of physical measurements you need to take, there are affordable solutions from ValueTronics.com for used and refurbished test equipment.
- Pump can be easily cleaned without disassembly
- Adjustable pressure relief valve with slow-bleed capability. Allows the slow release pressure at a controlled rate
- Quick fit connectors, one for the reference port for connection to a Fluke 700 series pressure module and one to connect to a unit under test
- Slim design, easy to carry and use
- One year warranty
- (2) adapters to convert the reference and UUT port hose fitting to 1/4" BSP female
- Adapter to convert the reference port hose fitting to 1/4" NPT female for connection to 700 series pressure modules
- One seal kit
- Instruction sheet in English
The 700LTP-1 is a hand operated pressure pump designed to generate either vacuum to -13 psi / -.90 bar or pressures to 100 psi / 6.9 bar. The Fluke 700 LTP-1 has two pressure ports with quick fit connectors. Test hoses are terminated with 1/4-NPT female fittings that can be adapted using the BSP/ISO adapters.
For use with 700 series pressure modules and 717 pressure calibrators. Ideal for low pressure applications requiring accurate low pressure testing.