700P09 Fluke Pressure Sensor
The 700P09 is a new Pressure Sensor from Fluke. A pressure sensor senses an exerted force and sends an electrical signal representing that force to a meter to display the value. Pressure sensors can be used with many different types of fluids and gasses.
- Display pressure readings in any of 10 different pressure units you specify in the calibrator setup
- Rugged urethane molded case protects the module from rough handling and harsh conditions
- Features internal temperature compensation from 0º C to 50º C for full-accuracy performance
- Includes NIST-traceable calibration certificate
- Module can be calibrated locally using the Fluke 700PCK Pressure Calibration Kit, a PC, and a precision pressure source
- One year warranty