700P09EX Fluke Pressure Sensor
The 700P09EX is a new Pressure Sensor from Fluke. A pressure sensor senses an exerted force and sends an electrical signal representing that force to a meter to display the value. Pressure sensors can be used with many different types of fluids and gasses.
- Range: 1500 psi/10 MPa
- Resolution: 0.1/0.001
- Reference Uncertainty (23 ± 3° C): 0.025%
- Total¹ Uncertainty 1 year: 0.050
- High Side Media: 316 SS
- Low Side Media: N/A
- Display pressure readings in any of 10 different pressure units you specify in the calibrator setup
- Rugged urethane molded case protects the module from rough handling and harsh conditions
- Features internal temperature compensation from 0º C to 50º C for full-accuracy performance
- Includes NIST-traceable calibration certificate
- Module can be calibrated locally using the Fluke 700PCK Pressure Calibration Kit, a PC, and a precision pressure source
- Certified by CSA: I.S. Class I, Div 1, Groups A-D T4, Ta = 0 °C to 50 °C
- ATEX II 1G EEx ia IIC T4 Compliant.
- One year warranty