700PMP Fluke Accessory
- Pressure Pump
- Volume adjust vernier for precision adjustment of pressure
- Provides pressures up to 150 psi/1000 kPa
- Body diameter: 1.5-Inch (3.8 cm), length: 8.5-Inch (21.6 cm) collapsed; 11.5-Inch (29.2 cm) extended
- Small in size, lightweight and ruggedly constructed to withstand typical field use
- 1 year warranty
- Linear stroke of 4 cm. Multi-turn vernier for fine adjustment of pressure.
The Fluke 700PMP hand-operated pressure pump provides pressures up to 150 psi. It is a tube type, cylindrical shaped hand pump with a "T" handle at the compressor end and a round knob at the volume adjust end. The pump incorporates a needle valve for venting and a volume adjust vernier for precision adjustment of pressure. Pressure connections are made through one 1/8" NPT internally threaded fitting. Hand held pump generates pressure up to 150 psi accurately Pump incorporated needle valve for fine venting adjustment.