70420A Agilent Test Set
- Low Frequency Input Range: 50 kHz to 1.6 GHz
- High Frequency Input Range (w/ opt. 201): 1.2 GHz to 26 GHz
- Low Frequency R Input Power: 0 dBm to +23 dBm
- High Frequency R Input Power (w/ opt. 201): 0 dBm to +5 dBm
- Low Frequency L Input Power: +15 dBm to +23 dBm
- High Frequency L Input Power (w/ opt. 201): +7 dBm to +10 dBm
The Agilent 70420A is a MMS Baseband Phase Noise Test Set Module that contains phase detectors and phase-lock loop circuitry. The Agilent 70420A Phase Noise Test Set is the primary 4-slot component of the Agilent E5500 series Phase Noise Test System: E5501A, E5502A, E5503A, E5504A, E5501B, E5502B, E5503B, E5504B(predecessor of the Agilent N5500A phase noise test system). The frequency range of the 70420A is 50 kHz to 1.6 GHz.