707 Fluke Calibrator
The 707 is a calibrator from Fluke. Electronic calibrations are necessary for maintaining your equipment for general monitoring and testing purposes. Calibrators enable you to solve problems with your equipment on your own, on site.
- Large display and simple, quick-click interface for easy one-handed operation.
- Simultaneous mA and % readout for quick, easy interpretation of readings.
- mA accuracy of 0.015%, superior to other loop calibrators in this price range.
- 1 µA resolution for mA source, simulate and measure.
- Push button 25% steps for fast, easy linearity checks.
- 0-100% “span check” for fast confirmation of zero and span.
- Selectable slow ramp, fast ramp, and step ramp to provide smooth outputs for valve slewing and loop functional tests.
- 24 volt internal loop supply, so you can power and read a transmitter at the same time without carrying a DMM.
- Measures V DC to 28 V.
- Single 9V battery that is easily changed without braking calibration seal
- 0 - 20 mA or 4 - 20 mA default start up modes.
- Innovative output adjustment dial with 1 µA and 100 resolution.
- HART ™ mode connects 250 Ω resistor in series with 24 V loop for compatibility with HART communicators.
- AC70A Alligator Clips
- C10 protective yellow holster with Flex-Stand
- Instruction sheet
- TL75 safety-designed test lead set
The Fluke 707 Loop Calibrator is a high performance solution for calibration, repair and maintenance of current loops. The new "Quick Click" knob making it extremely fast and easy to use.
This feature-rich solution combines the best features push-button and knob-base loop calibrator and offers