70820A Agilent Analyzer
The 70820A is a used analyzer from Agilent. Analyzers are key tools to test electronic equipment in the engineering, medical, automotive, and technological industries. Use analyzers for monitoring the performances of many different types of electronic devices. You may need analyzers for the measurement of components such as audio spectrums, voltages and currents, signals, and frequencies.
- DC to 40 GHz with two channels
- Time domain measurements with FFTs
- Up to 1 ps delta time accuracy
- Magnitude and phase measurements on pulsed-RF signals to 100 ps pulse widths and 25 ps edges
- Analysis of AM, FM, and PM on RF carriers
- Stepped frequency and power sweeps, magnitude and phase
- IBASIC for measurement programs
- 4-slot MMS module
The Keysight Agilent HP 70820A Microwave Transition Analyzer Module has two identical signal processing channels. Each channel samples and digitizes signals over an input bandwidth of DC to 40 GHz. The channels are sampled simultaneously (within 10 ps), permitting accurate ratioed amplitude and phase measurements.