714 Fluke Calibrator
The 714 is a calibrator from Fluke. Engineers may need a sound level calibrator, radio frequency calibrator, power-meter calibrator, voltage-current calibrator, or another type for electronic test equipment calibration. Electronic calibrations are necessary for maintaining your equipment for general monitoring and testing purposes.
- Measure temperature from TC output
- Simulate TC output
- Operable with nine types of thermocouples
- Calibrate linear TC transmitter with mV source function
- Selectable ºF or ºC
- Thermocouple mini-jack termination
- Available as accessories: Fluke-700TC1 and TC2 Thermocouple Mini-plug Kits
- Includes NIST-traceable calibration certificate
- Protective Yellow Holster with test lead storage
- Instructions Sheet (14 languages)
- single 9V alkaline battery
- NIST-traceable calibration report and data
The Fluke 714 Thermocouple Calibrator delivers outstanding performance, durability and reliability. The calibrator is compact, lightweight, and easy to carry.
With a push button interface similar to the multifunction Fluke 740 Series Documenting Process Calibrators, the 714 is easy to use.
It is EMI tolerant, dust and splash resistant, and features a removable battery door for quick battery changes.