715 BK Precision Thermometer
- Triple display
- Data logging up to 16,000 points
- RS232 Port with cable and software
- Time reading
- AC adapter port
- Instruction manual, Battery, 2 Bead Probes and Large carry case, Battery, 2 Bead Probes and Small carry pouch.
- Measurement Range - -328°~2,498°F (-200°~1,370°C)
- Resolution - 0.1°F (0.1°C)
- Accuracy - ±0.2%rdg+2°F (±0.2%rdg+1°C)
- Sensor Type - K-type thermocouple
- Input Protection - 60V DC or 24V rms AC Maximum
The BK Precision 715 offers a dual display where T1 and T2 can be switched between the large and small digits. While T1 and T2 is displayed on the large digits, T1 and T2 alternate on the small digits. With the included ThermoLink software and RS232 cable the 715 becomes a real time data logging meter when attached to a PC. The 715 has internal memory for stand-alone data logging.