718EX 300 Fluke Pressure Calibrator
The 718EX 300 is a new Pressure Calibrator from Fluke. Engineers may need a sound level calibrator, radio frequency calibrator, power-meter calibrator, voltage-current calibrator, or another type for electronic test equipment calibration. Electronic calibrations are necessary for maintaining your equipment for general monitoring and testing purposes.
- Range: -830 mbar to 2 bar (internal sensor)
- Over pressure: 375 psi, 25bar
- Resolution: 0.001 bar
- Accuracy: 0.05% FS
- Functions: Zero, Min, Max, Hold, Damp
- ATEX II 1G EEx ia IIC T4 Compliant
- Built-in pressure/vacuum hand pump, with fine adjust vernier and bleed valve.
- Pressure measurement to 0.05% of full span, using an internal pressure sensor.
- Pressure measurement to 200 bar using any of eight intrinsically safe Fluke 700PEx Pressure Modules.
- Wide range of selectable measurement units for pressure
- Current measurement with 0.02% accuracy and 0.001 mA resolution
- Pressure switch test function
- Min-Max Hold functions
- Compact size and weight
- Simple, push-button user interface
- Rugged and reliable, ideal for field use
- Protective Red Holster
- TL75 Test Leads
- AC72 Test Clips
- CD Users Manuals (English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Norwegian, Danish, Swedish, Finnish, Portuguese, Korean, Chinese, Japanese)
- Fluke 718Ex CCD content control drawing
The new Fluke 718Ex 300G Intrinsically Safe Pressure Calibrator is a new, powerful intrinsically safe, self contained pressure calibrator for usage in explosion endangered areas.