725 BK Precision Thermometer
- 1 Year Warranty
- Tripod Mounting Lug
- Auto Power Off
- Real Time Clock (Model 725)
- Ω Relative Function (Model 720)
- Min/Max function
- Datalogging meter, Instruction manual, Battery, Carry case, PC Software, RS-232 Cable, and K-type Bead Probe.
Measurement Range -
- Humidity 0%~100% RH
- Temperature T1: -4°~140°F (-20°~60°C)
- (K-type) T2: -328°~2,498°F (-200°~1,370°C)
- 0.1% RH 0.1°F (0.1°C)
The BK Precision 725 has a datalogging feature and records up to 16,300 data points. With an adjustable interval setting, you can record from 4 hours to 678 days worth of data. Both units feature RS-232 output ports (software optional on Model 720). Either download data for analysis or control the meter in real-time from your PC. With the optional TestLink software and RS-232 cable (AK-720), even Model 720 becomes a real-time datalogging meter when attached to a PC.