771 Fluke Clamp Meter
The 771 is a Clamp Meter from Fluke. Purchase a test probe set with your oscilloscope. A clamp-on ammeter, or clamp meter, is an electrical tester that measures current and voltage. It combines digital multimeters with a current sensor using a hinged clamp jaw and an electrical meter.
- Measure mA signals for PLC and control system analog I/O
- Measure 4 to 20 mA output signals from transmitters without breaking the loop
- Best in class 0.2 % accuracy
- Resolution and sensitivity to 0.01 mA
- Hold function captures and displays changing measurements
- Dual backlit display with both mA measurement and percent of 4 to 20 mA span
- Measurement Spotlight illuminates hard to see wires in dark enclosures
- Detachable clamp with extension cable for measurements in tight locations
- Measure 10 to 50 mA signals in older control systems using the 99.9 mA range
- Automatic power off after 15 minutes and 2 minute automatic off for backlight and spotlight
Use the 771 to:
- Measure mA signal for PLC and control system analog I/O
- Measure 4 to 20 mA output signals from transmitters without breaking the loop.
- Count on best in class accuracy of 0.2%
- Measure mA signals with 0.01 mA resolution
- Soft Carrying Case
- Users Manual
Measure 4-20 mA signals without breaking the loop with this new, compact clamp meter for PLC and control systems analog I/O.
The detachable clamp with extension cable allows you to take measurements in tight locations, and the built-in spot light illuminates hard to see wires in dark enclosures.