- Loop calibrator that measures 4 to 20 mA signals without breaking the loop
- Features best in class 0.2% accuracy
- Sources 4 to 20 mA signals for testing control system I/O or I/Ps
- Delivers 0.01 mA resolution and sensitivity
- Measures DC voltage to verify 24V power supplies or voltage I/O signals
- 30 V
- 100 mA
The Fluke 773 milliamp clamp meter is accurate and versatile. It saves time and money by measuring 4–20 mA signals five times faster than with traditional DMMs, and without breaking the loop. That means you can troubleshoot a live device without having to power down and possibly miss something going on in the process.
No manuals are currently available. Search all of our available manuals here.