- Frequency Range: 2-4 GHz
- Power: 10 W
- 30 dB Gain
- Spurious Modulation: -50 dBc
- Load VSWR: 2.5:1 Max.
- RF Connector: N
- Input Voltage: 99 to 132 VAC, 47 to 63 Hz
- Power Consumption: 250 Watts
- Operating Temperature: 0 to +50° C
- Relative Humidity (without condensation): 95% maximum
- High Reliability
- High-Efficiency Switching Regulator and Converter
- Lightweight and Compact
- Low Spurious Modulation
- IEEE-488 Data-Bus Interface Options
- Protective Features
- LED Fault Indicators
- Automatic Recycle
The Hughes 8000H Series Instrumentation Traveling-Wave Tube Amplifiers are specifically designed for general-purpose system and component testing and laboratory experimentation and measurement. Customized units can be provided for communications and other specialized applications. The Hughes Electronics 8000H Series TWT Amplifiers offer superior performance and high reliability.
The Hughes 8010H01 has a power level of 10 Watts in the 2.0 to 4.0 GHz range. The Hughes Electronics 8010H01 is a compact and lightweight, self-contained equipment case designed for bench top or rack mounting. The unit is comprised of a Hughes-designed and manufactured TWT and fully filtered and regulated high-efficiency switching power supply. Integral cooling, automatic recycle, and protective features are included.