8012-50-R-24-BNC Solar LISN
- Current Rating: 24 Amperes
- Impedance: 50 uH
- Recommended Frequency Range: 10 kHz - 50 MHz
- Voltage (line to ground): 135 V., 50 - 60 Hz, 120 V., 400 Hz
- Power Connections: NEMA A.C. Receptacle and line cord
- RF Connector: Type "BNC"
- Coupling Capacitor: 0.10 uF
- Circuit: Dual
- Case Size: 4.5" (11.43cm) X 4.5" (11.43cm) X 9.25" (23.5cm)
The Solar 8012-50-R-24-BNC Line Impedance Stabilization Network uses a series inductor between the test sample and the power source to provide the impedance-versus-frequency characteristic. A coaxial connector with d.c. isolation is provided for connection to the associated frequency selective EMI meter. The power source end of the inductor is bypassed to ground.
Due to the large current-carrying capability of some LISNs, it is not always practical to use a switch for changing inductance values. Instead, some models are equipped with a high current pin plug-and-jack combination for quickly connecting and disconnecting a network and substituting another.This nylon insulated pin plug and jack arrangement is a safety feature, well isolated from inadvertent short circuits, providing protection to operating personnel.
The image is a representation of selection. See specifications for product details.