8015A Agilent Pulse Generator
The 8015A is a used Pulse Generator from Agilent. A pulse generator is a piece of electronic test equipment that engineers use to generate rectangular pulses. An electromagnetic pulse generator is best for digital, not analog, circuits. Engineers can inject pulses into a piece of equipment under test as a stimulus as they test the device, using pulses to confirm the equipment’s proper operation.
- 50 MHz Dual Output Generator
- Pulse transition times: Minimum to 0.5 s in four ranges
- Linearity: For transition times >30 ns, maximum deviation from a straight line between the 10% and 90% points is less than 5% of pulse amplitude
- Overshoot and ringing: ±5% of pulse amplitude, possibly increasing to <±10% at minimum amplitude
- Preshoot: <5% of pulse amplitude
- Pulse top perturbations: Droop <5% of pulse amplitude
- Pulse width: < 10 ns to 1 s in four ranges
- Width jitter: <0.1% + 50 ps
- Pulse delay: 20 ns (+25 ns fixed) to 1 s
- Delay jitter: <0.1 % + 50 ps
The Agilent 8015A is a 50 MHz pulse generator that features dual outputs - each capable of delivering pulses up to 16 V in amplitude. When the outputs are combined (A + B mode), up to 30 V is available.