80301A Gigatronics RF Sensor
The 80301A is a used 18 GHz 0.2 Watts RF Sensor from Gigatronics. Electronic test equipment sensors measure the power of waveforms, such as multi-tone and modulated radiofrequency (RF) waveforms. Sensors gather highly accurate modulation measurements using diode detectors.
- Frequency Range: 10 MHz - 18 GHz
- Power Range: -70 dBm to +20 dBm
- Max Power: Peak: +23 dBm (200 mW)
- Power Linearity: -70 to -20 dBm: ±0.00 dB; -20 to +20 dBm: ±0.05 dB/10 dB
- RF connector: Type N(m) 50 ohm
- VSWR: 1.12: 0.01-2 GHz / 1.22: 2-12.4 GHz / 1.29: 12.4-18 GHz
The Gigatronics 80301A Power Sensor lets you measure CW power from 10 MHz to 18 GHz at more than 17,500 readings per second over GPIB. With a frequency range of 10 MHz to 18 GHz, the 80301A measures signal levels from -70 dBm to +20 dBm. The sensor works with the 8540B, 8540C, 8650A, 8650B and 58542 VXI series power meters and the 8003 Scalar Network Analyzer.