805 FC Fluke Meter
The 805 FC is a new meter from Fluke. A meter is an instrument used to test and measure alternating current (AC) or direct current (DC) voltage, resistance, RF, electric current, and much more.
- Low frequency range (overall measurement): 10 Hz to 1,000 Hz
- High frequency range (CF+ measurement): 4,000 Hz to 20,000 Hz
- Severity levels: Good, satisfactory, unsatisfactory, unacceptable
- Vibration limit: 50 g peak (100 g peak-peak)
- A/D converter: 16-bit
- Signal to noise ratio: 80 dB
- Sampling rate: Low frequency: 20,000 Hz
- High frequency: 80,000 Hz
- Real time clock backup: Coin battery
The Fluke 805 FC Vibration Meter is the most reliable vibration screening device available for frontline mechanical troubleshooting teams that need repeatable, severity-scaled readings of overall vibration and bearing condition.