80T-IR Fluke Temperature Probe
The 80T-IR is a temperature probe from Fluke.
- Temperature Range:
- -18 to 260 C (0 to 500 F)
- Â± 3% of reading or Â± 3ÂºC (Â±5ÂºF), whichever is greater
- 18ÂºC to 28ÂºC (64ÂºF to 82ÂºF) ambient operating temperature
- Spot Size Ratio:
- Minimum Spot Size:
- 0.1 inch diameter
- Output Signal:
- 1mV per deg C or F (switchable)
- Safety Rating:
- Complies with IEC Publication 1010-1-1990 including Ammendment 1
- CSA C22.2 No. 231
- ANSI/ISA-S82.01 and .03 Safety Standards
The Fluke 80T-IR, Non-Contact Infrared Temperature Probe, that is compatible with any DMM with 10 MOhms input impedance, standard diameter banana jacks, and mV DC capability. Ideal for maintenance applications where object to be measured is hazardous to touch, is moving, easily contaminated, or difficult to reach.